What Is SEO And Should I Use It?
What is SEO ?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the practice of getting targeted traffic to a website through organic search engine rankings. Common tasks in SEO include creating high-quality content, optimizing content around specific keywords, and creating backlinks. So:
SEO is the process of improving a site’s ranking in the organic (unpaid) section of search results.
SEO has two main goals. The first is to help you understand what users are looking for online so you can create high-quality content to meet their goals. The second is to help you create a website that search engines can find, index and understand its content.
The most important SEO services are related to:
- Find out what users are looking for about your products and services
- Create content that will make users happy
- Give the right score to crawlers and search engine algorithms through various SEO techniques
- SEO can be considered as a complete process since the whole process consists of many rules (or guidelines), many methods, and checking methods.
If you are looking for SEO Service , SEO Training , SEO Jobs you are at the right place. We at APOTAC provides the best SEO service. At APOTAC, with our attention to detail, we are quick to spot and implement changes.
Organic Results v/s Paid Results
Organic search results (sometimes called “natural” results) are organic results that are 100% based on value.
In other words, there is no way to pay Google or other search engines to rank higher in organic search results. Search engines support organic search results based on hundreds of different ranking factors. But in general, Google considers organic results as the most reliable and trustworthy websites or web pages on that topic.
Search engines support organic search results based on hundreds of different ranking factors. But in general, Google considers organic results as the most reliable and trustworthy websites or web pages on that topic.
Paid search results are ads that appear above or below organic results.
Paid advertising is not entirely dependent on organic listings. Advertisers in the paid results section are ‘ranked’ by how much they are willing to pay for one visitor from one search result (known as “pay-per-click advertising”).
What are the main stages of the Search Engine Optimization process?
The 3 main stages of Search Engine Optimization process are :-
- Technical SEO : With technical SEO, you can ensure that search engines can crawl and index your website without any problems.
- On-Page SEO: Rules for optimizing your site and its content to make it search engine friendly.
- Off-Page SEO: Ways to promote your website or blog to rank higher in search results.
What is the difference between Digital Marketing & SEO ?
Some people often ask me “Is SEO the same as digital marketing?” The simplest answer I can give is that SEO is one of the tools in your digital marketing toolkit.
SEO can be a part of your overall digital marketing campaign, which usually includes other things like social media, PPC, content strategy, etc.
SEO has its challenges, but the opportunities it provides contribute to the future success of any type of business and are important for the web presence of the brand now and in the future.
Good content is still the key to success with or without SEO
Before you finish this introduction to search engine optimization, you should keep in mind that SEO can’t help you if you don’t have good content.
In other words, if you’re trying to promote a website with poor content, your chances of success (and in the long run) are slim. On the other hand, a website with good content can work well with or without SEO. SEO will give the website another boost.
Key Benefits of SEO
- It boosts your credibility
- It won’t cost you anything
- It supports content marketing
- It optimizes PPC campaigns even more
- It offers you competitive prices
- It can help you reach out to people
- It helps you rank better in local searches
- It improves the usability of the website
- You get quantifiable results
- It boosts the user engagement rate
Every single company in 2019 has a digital marketing strategy – to gain visibility, to gain consumer trust and finally, to attract customers. Digital marketing strategies and tactics are a long haul game but they do provide results that will help your business run.
At APOTAC, we help you Strategy, find your audience and niche and finally, implement an omni-channel experience wherever your audience is.